Walt Disney World Resort
Has your family been dreaming of a Disney World vacation? You are not alone. Disney World Resort has so much to offer! They are the number one vacation spot for those affected by special needs. Plus, they are a home school family’s dream, with numerous learning experiences around every corner.
They have allergy friendly menus, companion care restrooms, accessible transportation, and they offer numerous activities for those who need to remain in a wheelchair. Disney World also offers additional learning tours such as the Behind the Seeds Tour, where participants can enjoy a fun educational experience.
With four theme parks and two water parks, Disney World is a spot you can enjoy many, many times and never be bored. Each park also has a different theme and unique experiences, so visiting just once is not recommended.
- Magic Kingdom
- Fantasyland: Princesses and Castles
- Frontierland: Old West, Paddlewheelers, and Mark Twain
- Adventureland: Pirates, Aladdin, and Swiss Family Robinson
- Tomorrowland: Space Mountain, Robots, and the World of the Future
- Main Street USA: Barbershops, Storefronts, and Mary Poppins
- Hollywood Studios
- Disney Pixar: Toy Story, Cars, Frozen and Disney Junior
- Star Wars: Launch Bay, Jedi Training and Millennium Falcon
- Future World: NASA, Soarin, Nemo, and Spaceship Earth
- World Showcase: Tour the world and all it’s wonders
- Animal Kingdom
- Exotic Animals
- Worldly Cuisine
- Wild Rides
If you would like more information on how to make a Walt Disney World Resort vacation happen for your family, please let me know via email at email@example.com. You can also check out our blog for travel tips and tricks. Click Here to see some other awesome destinations!
Take A Look At What’s Waiting at Walt Disney World Resort!
Your Family’s Next Great Adventure is Waiting!
Whether you are in need of some travel therapy or your home school has entered the doldrums – there is an adventure in your family’s future. Get started today with your free brainstorming session!