Blogging is a big part of what makes me well, me. I know there are other moms and dads out there that love to blog just as much as I do. Sometimes I need a little inspiration to cure a tough case of writer’s block. Does this ever happen to you? Well, I think I may of found the perfect cure – Blogging Through The Alphabet. Each Friday, for the next 26 Fridays, I will be writing a topic based on a letter of the alphabet.
Disclosure Statement: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting this site, as this site helps me support my family. You may also view my Full Disclosure at any time.
Each blog post will still cover topics related to special needs, homeschool and family travel, but they will also correspond with the letter for the week. For example, next week’s letter will be “A” and the topic will be Adaptive PE at home. Return here each Friday to see the latest letter and the matching topic.
Would you like to join in the fun?
As I mentioned, each Friday, I will write a post related to that week’s letter. You can also link a post you write as long as it follows the rules listed below. Then we can visit other blogs and of course give these posts some social media love. This is a great way to share what you love with others.
How Does This Work?
- Each post must be family friendly. If it is not, we have the right to remove it. Other than that, the topic can be of your choice following the Letter of the Week for inspiration.
- When linking up to this post, you give us permission to share your post and/or a photo from your post in future posts and social media shares.
- Place the Blog Button from the site onto the post you are linking up.
- Use the hashtag #abcblogging when promoting your post. This will help us find you and help us promote you as well.
- If you have time,check out a few of the other posts and share the love.
The most important rule is to make sure you are having fun! This is not something we want you to be stressed out over. We want to see all the fun ideas that everyone comes up with for the letters! So make sure to come back each week to see what everyone has shared. And of course, if you know of someone who would love to join in, please send them this way.
Blogging Through the Alphabet is brought to you by these great ladies. Make sure to check them out as well.
- Amanda @ Hopkins Homeschool
- Kirsten @ DoodleMom Homeschool
- Jennifer @ A Peace of Mind
- Kimberley @ Vintage Blue Suitcase
- Christine @ Lifes’s Special Necessities
- Yvonne Billian @ The Life We Build
- Dawn @ Schoolin’ Swag
- Wendy @ Life on Chickadee Lane
- Lori @ At Home: where life happens
- Kristen @ A Mom’s Quest to Teach